The annual Torathon will take place virtually on Saturday night, Nov. 14 from 6:30-10 p.m.
The theme of Torathon is “Great Events, Personalities, and Ideas that have Shaped Judaism.” Classes will be taught by leading rabbis and educators of the greater Worcester Jewish Community.
Sample topics to be covered among the 18 classes offered include:
• Jewish soul traits for navigating a pandemic
• Why Climate Change is a Jewish Issue.
• How did R.B.G.’s Jewish identity inform her decisions.
• Roe v Wade and Abortion in Jewish Law.
• How Story telling is part of our Jewish DNA.
• The very first female rabbi did not come from America.
Register for one of six classes offered each hour (18 courses in total) starting between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Registration is required to attend and to receive links to all courses and the opening gathering. This year admission is gratis but any and all donations will be gratefully accepted. Find more important information and details on the website or by clicking on this link: www.jewishcentralmass.org/torathon.